Sunday, July 30, 2006

Fancy head units

The more I look around, the more I think about changing my head unit. Unfortunately, the good stuff never reach our shores. Whist the folks here goes goo goo over Pioneer's AVH-P6850DVD and AVH-P7850DVD, the folks in other markets have other systems that are way more advanced than what is launched here.

This is one mean machine that I would like to have on my ride.. The Pioneer AVIC-HD1BT. Basically, if you can name it, this unit has it. From Blue Tooth to Advance GPS to HDD to DVD. It's all there.

Link to Pioneer AVIC-HD1BT

Here's another fun model I would love in my Toyota Wish. It's a retro styled High tech Becker 'Mexico 7948'. Again, everything you can think of is on this set. The only thing is the absence of a 7 inch monitor to keep the retro styling.


Link to Becker Mexico 7948

Most unfortunately, both units are not available in Singapore.. Shame.

Cheers,

No comments: