Monday, April 09, 2007

Taiwan Launches Face Lifted Toyota Wish

Last week, Grant and I went to look at the newly launched face lifted Taiwan Toyota Wish in the flesh!

All minor changes, mostly cosmetic. They've dropped the weired looking Wish logo and have chosed to use the JDM version instead.



Yup. It was decorated with bows and ribbons. I had to control my laughter when I first saw it. As you can see, the side door garnish is now lowered. At first, I didn't quite like it, but I suppose it grows on you. Head/tail lights have been changed. Bonnet and front grill and bumper also changed. Side mirror has been changed too.



Interior changes not radical. Steering wheel. Speedometer have been changed. 2 types. Angle adjustable armrest for driver's side. But it seems that the motorized seats options were taken out. Anyway, I've always loved the ash grey wood panelling. Aircon panel now looks like the JDM NFL model also.



Oh. They've change the handles to the two tone type! But unfortunately, not the LEXUS LS 430 type. It's the Camary version. Shame!!



No visible changes in the engine bay.

I'm sure there's lots more accessories coming. Just you wait!!

Cheers,

No comments: