Thursday, August 02, 2007

Wald EX Line Kit up!!

Ok. Today is the day. The Wald NFL Executive Line kit is finally going up. Had it sprayed at Yap Lee for about S$370, together with the AMS bumper garnish and Side signal marker. Called up Audio Concepts and they were free to install so I drove straight down.



Then I realise that I left the side skirt at Yap Lee. Great! Another trip back to collect it.



Front lip when up very quickly. Fit is very good. No lining.



Side skirts took a while more as I did not choose to screw it in to the chasis of the car. As per Justin's advice, I silicon it instead. In the unlikely event that it does not hold, then I will come back to screw it on.



Since I had the AMS Front bumper garnish with me, might as well fix it up.



Not too obviously in the shade and in body color. But I'm okay with subtle.



Here's another picture against a red Aerosport to get a feel of the shape.

Total cost of installation is S$100. Since the guys were accomodating and was careful with my kit, I gave them another S$50 for coffee. Everyone was happy.



And the finished product! So now, my car is officially no longer stock looking. Aye!!

By the way, even though I did not 'jio' anyone, in the end, Justin, James, Francis, KC, etc was all there, albeit at different times!

Cheers,

No comments: