Thursday, January 08, 2009

It's been so looonnng!

Wow! It's been sooo long since I last update this blog. More than a year ago. Obviously I've lost interest along the way as there wasn't much left to do that I found appealing.

It's not that I don't like my car anymore. In fact, over the years, I've grown to like the Wish very much and the way it handles on the road. A lot of friends still wonder why I get such a big car when that's only 2 of us in it most of the time.

Anyway, had to do some spring cleaning and dug up a box of stuff that I've yet to put in the car, so decided to get back into the game and put whatever I can find on the ride.

Will update a bit on what happened in retropect if I get around to it.

Also, this was previously a closed group, restricted to a few. I have now decided to open up the blog for all to read.

Cheers,

No comments: