Saturday, April 29, 2006

It's been a while..

Haven't updated anything in the last week or so. Busy, busy, busy. Besides, I'm out of town.

Anyway, drove my ride into Johore Bahru, Malaysia on 22 April for visiting. Also went to the supermarket there, but it's not one of the more popular ones. So no problems there. Parked head in as advised by folks who frequent Malaysia to prevent car theives from towing the car away.

By the way, some idiot scratched the left side of the car. Probably a car. Hopefully can "polish" it out. We'll see.

So what should I do next for the car? Am considering fog lights, solar films and leather seats. $$$$$. Or perhaps a bodykit!! Since the face lift model is relatively new, there's only 4 kits available at the moment, Kenstyle, Wald, Aerosports and Modellista. There are nicer ones for the pre face lift models, but alas, they don't fit. I suppose the best looking of the four would be the Kenstyle bodykit. Imagine it in black....





One of the thing about this kit is that most folks spray the rear portion of the kit in two color tone. Body color and black. If I have a black car, should I do black and grey or black and red? Hmmm... perhaps black, red and grey!! By the way, nice exhaust! Optional extra as usual.

So many thing on my Wish list....sigh...

No comments: