Monday, August 14, 2006

More accessories for Toyota Wish

Out of town again as usual so not much to update. However, was at the Commonwealth gathering last weekend and quite a lot of Toyota Wish turned up. Robin was fixing up the glove compartment lights. No wonder!



Anyway, finally saw the BMW style side signal light. It's actually huge (reference it with the VVT-i logo)! Too big for my liking. I think there is a smaller version around. Also, the smoked version really looks more pink than gray. Only fitting on maroon cars in my opinion. Here's a picture of Mike's car. I suppose some would love the unique look.



Also, manage to see the new Mugen styled window visor with "TRD Sports" branding. Quite nice, but would be even nicer without the sandblasted TRD Sports logo.



Also saw Sam's fancy door handle LED light when we went to Yishun Dam later that night. The blue color looks really outstanding on his white car. See if I can get a picture the next time. But on my black ride, I don't think it will be as outstanding.
Cheers,

No comments: