Saturday, October 14, 2006

Feedback on new suspension set

So far, the cornering improved and stability is much better with the new TRD Sportivo Suspenson set. However, the bumps on the roads are much more obivious now and you can really feel the road condition. Some like it, I'm still getting used to it. Here's a picture of the ride that slightly lowered. Not too obvious.




One other thing that's not related to the handling is the road noise. Somehow, the road noise is now very much more pronounced. Now this is a real killer for me. Lim did warn me earlier about the road noise being unable to escape from the wheel arch after the car is lowered. I didn't take him too seriously as I thought he's pretty insensitive to these thing. Obviously Mr. No Feeling can feel much more than we were led to believe. Anyway, let's see how it goes.

Cheers,

No comments: