Thursday, October 05, 2006

Silent Force Revolution Muffler

I was driving beside Robin and he just vroommm pass me. Couldn't catch up even if I floor the accelerator. I know my car is heavy due to all the sound proofing and heavy rims, but the low end torque really needs to be improved.

So... what options are there? Besides the exhaust modification, there are after market solutions as well. But they need to be approved by LTA with the correct paperwork.


This is Silent Force Revolution Muffler from Trust and is made for Wish. Available for ZNE10G and ANE10G. However, it may not be suitable for Toyota Wish 2.0 G version and X model fitted with original Toyota package A and B bodykits. Hmm... shame about that as I like the package A bodykit. Pipe diameter is at 52 mm and the tail diameter is at 102 mm. At 4500rpm the noise is only 90 dB. The stock muffler is at 84 dB. Cost JPY 50400. The MX, PEII and DowMax series might be too 'powerful' for my taste.

More details here.

Cheers,

No comments: