Sunday, January 28, 2007

Plot Swage Line brake hose

Since I've swapped out the rear drum brakes, my Goodridge stainless steel braided brake hose will no longer be usable.

As such, I've switched over the Plot's Swage line brake hose. From what I understand, it's one of the best brake hose you can get. It's also stainless steel braided and has a swivel connector which will prevent the hose from knotting up.



There are two options for the ZNE10 Toyota Wish. One with a standard steel connector (ST2043) and the other with stainless steel connectors (SW2043). Special price for us will be S$280 and S$380 respectively. Imported directly from Japan by MotorWorld on an order basis. From the above picture, you can see that the stainless steel version is on the left.

Obviously I'm not the only using this product. Ah Lim, Kenny the BOSS, Allan, Andrew are all also using Plot's Swage Line.



And now it's on my car!! Satisfied finally...

Cheers,

No comments: