Monday, January 08, 2007

The problem with Microsoft

The problem with Microsoft is that there is no alternative.

As all of you know, my computer crashed and I lost 2 hard disks, including one with 36.7 GB worth of Toyota Wish information and pictures. It was a really sad story. And the moral of the story is...BACK UP!!! BACK UP!!! And then Back Up again just to be sure.

Not sure if it was a virus or what, but both my primary and secondary hard disks were gone. Even send in to commercial recovery was no help. It was gone.... together with all the beautiful pictures of all our brother's ride and a lot of "yet to be published" pictures. Sian...

Anyway, got my computer back a few days ago and was trying to restore the system back and Windows XP is a real killer. I update and update and reinstalled and reinstalled and restart and restart. And the computer still cannot work properly...

Need my computer up so that I can work on the new forum... ARRRGHH!!!

Cheers,

No comments: