Saturday, June 30, 2007

Punggol Gathering 29/06/07

Another gathering at Punggol. I always get lost going there, even with my trusty GPS. But eventually, I found my way there.

This session is a DIY Sound Proof session. Wireless (Teddy) was there doing up his ride, with a few other Wish Owners.




Definitely big project. I think by 2 a.m., only the front row was completed. Good thing I got mine done commercially. I don't think I can 'tahan' just a big DIY project.

Also, got to see Lim's new front bumper!! Nice! One piece type.



And we have a WCM member there as well, with Y2 and Wong. Wide fender kit, LX Mode emblem. Quite a cool ride indeed.



Something else of interest, reflective stickers! Looks very sharp when you take flash pictures!! This one belongs to Wildbear (Teddy).



Cheers,

No comments: