Sunday, July 01, 2007

Shift Gate Panel Changed!!

Ok. Had the shift gate panel for quite some time now, but didn't really get a chance to fix it up. Actually. I have 2 sets, one with D-M setting (for Z model) and one with the D-S setting like the stock version on our car. The D-M Model is reserve for the event that I change to the JDM 180 Z speedometer.



As you can see from here, we can't just buy the chrome part and stick it in our gear shift gate. It won't fit and it's souldered on. So have to get the whole panel.



So with our new DIY king, Raymond's help, he got it fixed up in a jiffy last night. Justin also helped. You can see his silky smooth hands here. Thanks Raymond and Justin!



And finally, the completed project! I have not put in the snow button as I've decided to leave it blank at the moment. So the button cap is handy.





Now the black interior look is almost complete. Should I change the aircon knob? Hmm...

Cheers,

No comments: