Saturday, July 14, 2007

Accident again!

Alamak!! Again!! Met John and went around Singapore for half a day. Finally, left Downdown East and headed home and got bumped in the rear by this Nissan Cefiro!

Nothing major, but still.... Anyway, rear bumper damaged, with a hole.



As you can see, the bumper went in and the radiator grill badge of the Nissan got imprinted on my rear bumper too.



And this is the car that bumped into my car. Driven by a very young girl with her female friend. Obviously on the way to a Saturday night party. Clueless and hopeless, she does not want to call her dad and don't want to claim insurance. Didn't have money to pay either. Since I don't have time to entertain as I'm flying off again. I just told her that I will claim against the car owner's insurance.



Oh well. Plans for the body kit will have to be shelved for the time being. Sian....

No Cheers,

No comments: