Sunday, July 08, 2007

Profile picture!!

Ok. Probably the last few weeks that my ride will look like this. So I thought I might as well take a picture to rememeber it by.

Presenting my stocking looking 2005 Toyota Wish!! Click on the image for an 1024 pixel picture.



As can be clearly seen, I have replace the 209 colored door handles with Chrome ones and I've also added Original Toyota Mud Guards and Fog Lights. Rims are not standard issue either, they've been upsized to 17 inch. Other than that, the car looks absolutely stock.



From the rear profile, the rear spoiler is actually from the Aerosports/Z model. The third brake light has also been tinted red. The muffler tip is bolted on and the emblems were added later. Seems like the rear profile is much less stock looking.

Cheers,

No comments: