Saturday, December 09, 2006

Arrghh!!



My dad reversed my car into god knows what today. Just great! And to think that I have a reverse camera too. He must have stepped on the accelerator instead of the brakes. Damages looks pretty major.





Back windscreen is gone. Back door is dented (probably beyond repair). Rear Garnish is gone. Rear bumper is gone.



From the internal pictures, the rear door struture is dented in and the base is slightly scratched. The rear protector bar is dented badly too. I wonder if this soften the impact in anyway...

Anyway, immediate damage assessment from Justin is about S$3000 to S$4000 to replace the rear windscreen, door and bumper. Then, I have to redo the solar films, sound proof, paint protection, and replace the rear protector etc.....

Worst of all, I'm not in Singapore. Anyway, Lim and Justin took the car and will be sending in the workshop on my behalf. There goes my budget for the bodykit....

No Cheers,

p.s. Maybe I should dump the car soon.

No comments: