Tuesday, December 19, 2006

NTUC Income Insurance

NTUC Income insurance is so slow and inefficient. They are suppose to call me to discuss the insurance claim which they never did. My precious Toyota Wish was just left in IDAC reporting centre from last Wednesday till today. Goodness!!

In addition, they are so cheapskate. They tendered out the car so that they can get the absolute cheapest price to fix my car. The tender price is S$3400. So I have to pay a S$500 excess if I go to Bluwell as my prefered workshop. However, if I go to their prefered workshop, they'll waive the excess and are prepared to give me a S$50 daily allowance for up to 14 days, worth S$700. Where's the logic? Go figure.

I think I'm going to change an insurance company next year. Definitely.

Anyway, the car is back at Bluwell now and they are going to order parts. Looks like I'll never get my car before Christmas. Sob.. Sob...

Cheers,

No comments: