Friday, December 15, 2006

Thomas' Wire Mesh Project

I was considering wire mesh for the radiator area and Thomas has just finished a project on it.

These Wire Mesh can be bought from several shops and cost about S$20 each. Thomas bought his from Lian Siong.



From the look of it, it's not too difficult to DIY.



Here are the finished results!!



More pictures for Volkwish's DIY Wire Mesh Project

So far, I've only seen black and silver mesh being used on cars. However, I was told to avoid silver as they will turn black. Wonder if it's due to the untreated material. Perhaps a layer of clear lacquer over the silver mesh will help. We'll see.

I know Andrew cut away the middle strip of his bumper so that he can fit the full wire mesh on it. Perhaps I should consider that too.

Cheers,

No comments: