Saturday, September 23, 2006

Aerosports Spoiler up!!

Got the Original Toyota 15 LED third brake light for the Aerosports/Z model spoiler at last! It's slightly shorter than the usual one. So Robin helped me put up my new rear spoiler. At last, my Toyota Wish looks a little bit different from the stock version now.



Ok, the picture is crap as it's hard to take a black car against a black sky. And the car is dirty as I haven't washed it for two whole weeks. I'll try to get a better picture over the weekend. Anyway, whilst we were at it, Victor decided to try on my original spoiler as the Lexus RX300 looks pretty good with a black spoiler. To be honest, it does look quite good. Matches with his visor too. Perhaps he should consider the black sticker that Lim has on the B/C pillars.





Cheers,

No comments: