Sunday, September 24, 2006

Toyota Wish Aerosports spoiler again

Okay. Here are the day time pictures of my new spoiler. The shape is a bit sharp at the both ends. Like a bat wing. Still subtle, not quite as pronounced at the other spoilers. For a car without a bodykit, I think it will still look ok.



Here's the top view.



And here is the overall view. If the car is lowered, perphaps it will look alright, even without the bodykit.



Here's an old file picture with the original spoiler for comparison.



Anyway, thanks to Henry for looking out for the spoiler for me. Total cost for spoiler plus respraying is only S$220. He Xing wanted about S$750 for it and will take in my spoiler for S$200. In Taiwan, I can get a brand new one for about NT$7000, but not in 209 black. Still substantially cheaper than Singapore. And mine is still fitted with the 15 LED third brake light.

Cheers,

No comments: