Friday, September 01, 2006

Reprint!

Went back to collect my steering wheel from Classic Auto Deco today. They fixed the problem with the bulging air bag.

Got them to look at the scratches on the panels and also ask them why they leave out the portion where the window controls when they do the printing. Instead of cubic printing the whole panel, they left that portion matt black. Lacking a logical answer, they offered to redo the panel to the specifications similar to those sample ones in the show room.

So..I left again, with my car partially done. Outstanding issue include the irritating sound from the instrument panel. I think something is loose, but didn't have time for them to take the panel apart to trouble shoot. Will do that next time when they fix up my door panels again. Hopefully, I get the whole project wrapped up by Monday. Want to move on to something else already.

Cheers,

No comments: