Thursday, November 16, 2006

3rd servicing

It took more than 7 months before I finally hit 10,000 km. So the car is now due for it's third and final servicing at World Auto, Hup Long's authorised workshop. Actually, the location is not too bad and plenty of Toyota Wish there all the time for their servicing.



This time round, I brought my own oil as the Forge engine oil seems to have some credibility issues. Although the usual certification are there on the sticker, the origin of the oil seems questionable. Besides, I've already bought the Texas oil during the last outing with Anthony. So it's S$40 labour charge (which they claim is an admin fee) and S$12 for the oil filter. Got a free car wash and vacum too!

From now on, I'm free to choose any other workshop. Will be considering Recardo (as recommended by Henry) or RiverView (as recommended by Andrew). Let's see how it goes.

Cheers,

No comments: