Saturday, November 25, 2006

Wolf Gang Meetup 24/11/06

Here are the photos from last night's gathering. Nothing much as I got there pretty late and we left for Ah Lim's father's wake shortly thereafter.

These angel eyes were attracting quite a fair bit of attention. Here are the pictures with and without flash.





From the picture, you can see that the paintwork is not consistent. The bumper and the G Square replica bonnet garnish is different in color when compared to the bonnet.



Andy's abflug spoiler. Seem to be slighty higher on the right side than the left side. If you are okay with the less than perfect third brake light installation, I suppose this can be a consideration.



The only X Aerosports in the Wolf Gang. Love the red interior and I'm considering this car mat too.



Henry and I was looking at a lot of the rims that day and this was one of those I like.




The white wish that is marked by ROV. Got caught for a whole shibang of modifications that would otherwise not be a problem for the rest of us. Gialla kit with a pre face lift bonnet garnish from AMS. Seems like he gets a lot of things from Andy. Anyway, the interior is sprayed to white color. A bit too much contrast for my liking. Besides, it makes the car look a lot less classy. Then again it may just be the light. I recall seeing a white Wish with a similar interior but it looked so much better.



Feather boas and Garson stickers. VIP style does not seem to be that popular here. Although we do see an occasional vehicle making an effort. I wanted to put feather boas too, but of course the guys said it was ugly and it traps dust. Seems like everything I like is either "ah pek" or ugly.



Here's a pre face lift Wish that's heavily custom styled. Whilst some like the Japanese "Gundam" effect, I thought it looked quite busy. The sleekness of the Toyota Wish seems discounted.



Some of the guys at the meet up. I think it's KC, John, Andrew and Thomas. Can't recall who is at the extreme right.



Interior of the head light painted matt black. Pseudo-Euro style, but lack a bit of chrome. Nevertherless, I thought the workmanship seems pretty good.

Anyway, that's all folks.

Cheers,

No comments: