Sunday, November 26, 2006

Sporty elegance

The more I look at it, the more I think it's nice. Toyota Wish X Aerosports.



The styling is subtle yet sporty, in an elegant manner. Major differences being the rear spoiler and the front bumper.



Obviously, with a few well place stickers, it looks even nicer.



Sometimes, I kick myself for not buying the X Aerosports. Then again, they didn't have a 209 black with sunroof in stock. I bet Alvin must be sick of hearing me telling him how much I like his car. And he must be smiling when he's reading this. For sure.

Cheers,

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Benny, sell your ride and go get one for yourself.

Unknown said...

Everytime I see benny's Wish, I kick myself for not buying X model... :P

benny said...

Aiyoh..Wongster, you should know better as a banker. It would make more sense to convert than to buy a new one. Besides, I would go for the Z model instead this time. Just joking!

benny said...

Then again, if Jason want to buy my X, I can go for a Z!!!! Good idea?

Unknown said...

There is no right and wrong in this as long as you're making good money like what you're doing now. You can get one of the Aerosports and a Z model all at one go!!!

I was at one condo like night. This guy has 5 exotic rides. Mostly those flat cars that can go right underneath your ride if he rams into you... can picture that?