Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Black Beauties

Was admiring these black beauties at the Kallang meetup on Sunday. Both are done up with Kenstyle bodykits. The first one has the rims which I had on previously. My ride would have been exactly like that if I had opted for the kit earlier.



The next one belongs to Justin and this ride had been upgraded to the max!! Bodykit with spoiler, 18" sports rim with low profile tyres, side mirror with LED light, Fog lights, Clear tail light, complete set of strut bars...etc, etc. If you can name it, it's already there! Fierce!!
And there's one more that I saw earlier at Paya Ubi. It's a Pre Face Lift model but also with a fully done up exterior. Check out the wide fender kit!
So the question for me remains.... body kit or no body kit....Sigh....decisions, decision, decisions....
Cheers,

No comments: