Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Fuel Consumption - final update

Ok. Final update for this tank. At three quarter tank, I mangaed to clock 443 km.





When the fuel lamp lights up, the reading is showing 528.7 km. I believe I can squeeze another 80 to 85 km out of this but I wasn't going to risk it. Went to the petrol station to top up and put in about 52 liters of petrol.
Average speed was below 30 km/h, probably due to a lot of city driving. Average FC on the meter was 10.5 km/L. Seems like there is an improvement of 1 litre per kilometer after doing the light weight crank pulley. Nothing from the EZ stab, but Novaol said it takes about 4 more tank top up to show any real results. We'll see.
Nice to have some justification for some of the things I've done to the car so far.
Cheers,

No comments: