Saturday, June 17, 2006

Chrome Emblems for my Wish

So... my Toyota Wish is still plain jane vanila stock. Since I have no body kit and won't be putting one up in the near future... Perhaps some chome emblems to accessorize the exterior!!
Here's the Original Toyota X emblem. I will either add the VVT-i or the limited emblem with it.



Here's the layout I had in mind. But not too sure about the location. Probably at the boot area on the right hand side.




It's probably more of the second option than the first one. We'll see. On the left, I will put a TRD chrome emblem. No pictures yet, I will upload later.
Besides X, there is also the Z emblem for the Z 2.0 L models. Love the red Z. If only they did the same for the X instead.





On second thought, I might put the X emblem at the 2nd row passenger door frame instead. Let's see how it looks like.

Cheers,

No comments: