Monday, June 19, 2006

RAZO RA107 gear shift knob

Yup. After the long quest, it's finally on my Toyota Wish. The nice leather and ash grey wood gear knob. I had bought a replica in hope of getting the elusive 8mm adaptor (which the display set did not come with), but to no avail. So I bought another RAZO RA108 to cannabalise the part to as to fit the RA107 on my ride.
RA108 is actually brown wood stain with leather in hyper black finishing whilst RA107 is ash grey wood stain with leather is matt silver finishing. I think given the current interior color scheme, there is only one option. RA107






So in total, this exercies costed my about S$38 plus S$110 X 2. Ouch!!! But when the instrument panels are done up in matching ash grey wood panelling, I think it will be perfect.

Anyway, it was actually on my ride for about a week already. Didn't manage to upload photos till now. So there!
Cheers,

No comments: