Monday, June 12, 2006

Changed my rims! Again!

OK. Changed my sports rim again. Did it about 10 days ago and traded in my 7 weeks old RM team rims. Got a replica of the D.A.D rims in silver finishing for a top up of S$200. Makes the car a lot less darker than the original hyper black colored rims that I had.



Ideally, I would have like the 3D Chrome polished finishing for the bling factor, but that's only available from D.A.D. At about S$3,000 for the rims alone, I'll have to pass for the time being.

By the way, these rims are good for several configuration. Fits 4,5,8 and 10 nut configuration if I'm not mistaken. Let's see how long these set of rims will last on my ride. Cagelee expressed interest to take them over should I decided to upgrade.

Here's a picture of a Mitsubishi Grandis with my dream rims. Nice isn't it? Black and bling!

Cheers,

No comments: